April 11th, 2017
ICSC has introduced Neem Oil with multifunctional properties for skin care and hair care.
Neem – Wide Cosmetic Applications
The neem tree is traditionally known as the “village pharmacy” and its pesticidal and medicinal properties have been known and used to treat a wide range of ailments for centuries in India. Neem oil has many medicinal applications. It is unique in containing compounds imparting a pungent and rather disagreeable odor.
Neem Oil for Skin Care
Neem Oil for Hair Care
- Neem oil is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins (particularly vitamin E). It gets easily absorbed through the skin.
- Due to its high content of actives, mainly carotenoids, neem oil helps protecting the skin against environmental damage.
- Neem oil is an excellent moisturizer and emollient, soothing dry and damaged skin, relieving eczema or psoriasis symptoms and acting as a skin rejuvenating agent.
- It has also a curing effect on various skin diseases such as ringworm, scabies, and pemphigus.
- The Sulphur containing components of this oil are believed to be the remedial principle.
- Relieves dry, itchy and irritated scalp, dandruff and the symptoms of scalp psoriasis, while keeping the scalp healthy.
- Conditions rough and frizzy hair.
- Promotes hair growth, helping the hair to become silkier, shinier and stronger at the same time.
- Neem oil is also very effective to treat head lice.
About International Cosmetic Science Centre
ICSC is an innovative manufacturer/supplier of high quality natural oils, butter, vegetable waxes and antioxidants/preservatives. ICSC can offer Conventional, as well as Organic and Internally Stabilized products. All its products are produced according to international standards and are certified by ECOCERT, Kosher and NOP. ICSC has warehousing in Europe and USA.
International Cosmetic Science Centre