ICSC has introduced Chaulmoogra Oil for skin care which helps in toning skin pigmentation.
Antimicrobial Active for Skin
Chaulmoogra Oil is unique in that it contains high amounts of special cyclic fatty acids that have antimicrobial activity. Together with 5’-methoxyhydnocarpin, a compound that helps to prevent multidrug resistance in some bacteria, makes the oil ideal for treating skin conditions.
Studies have shown that Chaulmoogra Oil helps to harmonize skin pigmentation by mobilizing the pigment producing cells (melanocytes) from areas with high pigment to areas with low pigment. It also stimulates the melanocytes to produce melanin and transfer it to the surface of the skin. This causes the tanning to occur faster, it blurs spots, the complexion is uniform and the skin regains its radiance.
Benefits in Cosmetics
In cosmetics, Chaulmoogra Oil is known for its beneficial properties on skin problems (atopic skin, acne, skin infections, etc.).
About International Cosmetic Science Centre
- Chaulmoogra oil is ideal for skin products for sensitive and irritated skin.
- It moisturizes the skin and supports immunity of the skin against bacterial infection.
- Exceptional against hair loss and dandruff
- Purifies the skin and normalizes the sebaceous secretions
- Treatment of atopic skin
- Anti-stain treatment due to its ability to harmonize pigmentation.
- Accelerates and extends tanning
- Anti-acne care
ICSC is an innovative manufacturer/supplier of high quality natural oils, butter, vegetable waxes and antioxidants/preservatives. ICSC can offer Conventional, as well as Organic and Internally Stabilized products. All its products are produced according to international standards and are certified by ECOCERT, Kosher and NOP. ICSC has warehousing in Europe and USA.